Cape Trib is the perfect place to come and learn in nature’s classroom:
- The Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef
- Nature and Cultural Tours
- Wildlife Parks & Museums
Pack your adventure bags and get ready for a fun, interactive exploration of nature at the Daintree Rainforest! Try something totally different for your education group or school camp this year! Introduce the class to the amazing Flora and Fauna of the 110-million-year-old Daintree Rainforest. You can meet animals up close and personal, see the remarkable rainforest and experience the wonders of our world’s heritage. Make the most of our dorms at special school group rates.
Come to Cape Trib Beach House with your TAFE or Uni Group. Make the most of the spacious, large dorms for your students.
For booking enquiries, call (07) 4098 0030 or click here.
Planning Your School Camp in the Daintree
Pack your adventure bags and get ready for a fun, interactive exploration of nature in the Daintree Rainforest!
Try something unique for your school camp this year! Introduce the class to the amazing Flora and Fauna of the 110-million-year-old Daintree Rainforest.
You can meet animals up close and personal, see the remarkable rainforest and experience the wonders of our world’s heritage.
Pick your Adventure
Cape Tribulation Beach House invites you to experience great outdoor activities and learning opportunities for all school grades.
Choose from the list of activities offered at Cape Tribulation Beach House:
- Sea Kayaking & other water sports
- Jungle Surfing in the Rainforest
- Aboriginal History Guided Walks
- Great Barrier Reef Day Trips
- Horse riding on the beach
- Explore the Daintree Rainforest with Guided Day or Night Walks
- Access to Daintree Discovery Centre
- Bonfire Session & many more!
Plan your stay
Cape Tribulation Beach House offers special rates for school groups and organisations. Our accommodation options are flexible. Simply phone us your requirements along with your chosen activities so we can assist you with the pricing.
We cater to all ages and group sizes. Our rooms and facilities include:
- Safe and clean dorms with 4 & 5 beds
- Separate rooms for boys & girls
- Ensuite rooms for the chaperones
- Clean amenities & hot showers
- 3 meals a day (Guest kitchen also available to use)
- 24-hour emergency manager contact onsite
- Free wireless internet available upon request
Cape Tribulation Beach House has been providing accommodation for top educational organisations such as the National Geographic and America University’s International Program. We are also one of the listed camps and accommodations in the Australian Directory of School Activities, Excursions and Accommodation.
Book your school camp!
Once you have chosen your activities, preferred date and accommodation requirements, you’re set. It’s time to give Cape Tribulation Beach House a ring to book your school camp! Call (07) 4098 0030.